Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

Inspiration Projects

So my colleagues think I'm crazy, but I have several projects I do the last few weeks of school. One of them is our inspiration projects. We walk around the campus and the students are looking for a picture that represents something at school that inspires them. They take the photo themselves, they paint a replica of their picture with watercolors, they make a collage of that picture and they write about why they chose that particular item. I don't have a lot of pics, I'm not sure why. It is an optional project so not everyone wanted to do it but there were also ones who took pics of the front of the school, the flag, books, computers and trophies. Here are the others that I do have pictures of.


This student chose me-notice the detail of the purple fingernails! :)



This student chose a bulletin board of hands.

It inspires me because they must of taken their time. It inspires me to keep trying to do good stuff
like the 5th Graders.


The Sky.

The sky inspires me because it helps the trees grow and the flowers grow and grass and some fruit and plants too.

This child chose the map of Asia.




1 comment :

  1. I'm not surprised that one of them chose you. (And you're definitely not crazy.)

    ReplyDelete