Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Making Our Mark....

I was at a training probably 6-7 years ago for technology resources and the presenter pulled out a children's book to read to us. Now usually I roll my eyes when this happens because I don't particularly like spending time in a training listening to a story but that story happened to be the Dot and I had not heard it before. I loved it and loved the message behind it.


I also like open-ended art projects-so I had the students make their own dots after hearing the story. They could make any kind of dot they wanted to-here's what they came up with.
























4 comments :

  1. Do you celebrate International Dot Day? It's a day (Sept 15) that celebrates creativity. (There is also an Dot Day educators handbook filled with resources.)
    Thank you for being a creativity champion!
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew there were so many different kinds of dots in one class. :)

    ReplyDelete