Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

My Reading Recommendation

I am really proud of myself! I am one book away from my personal goal for the year which is 40 books. In 2013 I read 16, last year 27--so I made my goal 40 this year and even with a few months left I have almost reached that goal!

The book I want to recommend for you is:


I think this is an incredibly poetic tribute to her husband and her marriage. The author's husband passed away suddenly at 50 years old. Both of them were artists, he with paint and her with words. This story not only details how they met, married and created a family but also how she dealt with the grief of his loss. Not a long book but one that will definitely stick with you. I couldn't put it down.



3 comments :

  1. Congrats on reaching your goal already! August has not been a good reading month for me for various reasons. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice going! You're ahead of me:)

    ReplyDelete