Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

GT Frames about Moms

The fact that we can do frames now pretty independently is a huge achievement in my book! We take 4 different concepts from Kaplan's Depth and Complexity and write about each based on a theme. Mother's Day is coming up, so we did moms. I asked them to come up with Unanswered Questions (I wonder....), Rules (what is always true about moms), the Big Idea (why do we have moms) and Multiple Perspectives (if I were a mom....). They came up with some good answers!


I wonder if moms were popular a long time agao.
It's always true that moms take care of their children.
Moms are always impossible.
If I were mom I would give fresh air.

I wonder if moms are ever mean.
It's always true that moms ?
Moms are serious.
If I were a mom I would spank my kids.

Why does my mom need a phone?
It's always true that moms take care of their kids.
Moms are here because if we didn't have a mom or a dad how would we live?
If I were a mom I would be like my mom.

I wonder about her.
Moms always say "clean your room"
Mom are there to clean.
If I were a mom I'd make dinner.

I wonder if moms have secrets (love that!)
It's always true that moms spank
Moms are here because they take care of you.
If I were a mom I'd have a headache because of my kids.

I wonder if all moms have a baby.
It's always true that moms take care of their babies.
Moms are fancy.
If I were a mom I'd take care of my children.


I wonder if moms always like to cook.
It is always true that moms have a hard job being a mom.
Moms are not nice all the time.
If I were a mom I would try to be nice to my children.

I wonder moms are wonderful great moms for kids.
It is always true that moms are protecting kids.
Moms are good and sweet.
If I were a mom I would be nice.


Moms are always pretty to their kids.

Do moms have eyes in the back of their head?
Moms always love you.
The purpose of moms is to take care of you.
If I were a mom I would take care of my babies.


 

1 comment :

  1. These are fun and show what thinkers and writers you have. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete