Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

"Get Pocket" Site

Do you know about this site? https://getpocket.com/login?e=4  Every time I think of it for some reason the commerical jingle "Hot Pocket" pops into my head. Not Hot Pocket, but Get Pocket. I just discovered it and I LOVE it so far. It's a site where for example, if you're like me and just checking your e-mail and get notification of a blog post that looks really good or you are on your Facebook or Twitter account and see an article you'd love to read, but you don't have time right now. This keeps it in your pocket to read later-like when you are waiting for the washing machine repair man like I was yesterday.  :)

The only thing I don't like is the directions that pop up every time, but I'm sure there's probably some way to get rid of that if I play with it a little bit. It's better than saving it to your favorites and then never coming back to it.

Just thought I'd share-I love when I find tools that make life easier! :)




1 comment :

  1. I love using Pocket! I also have it tied to IFTTT to put certain links into a Google spreadsheet for me based on their tags. It has helped a lot!

    ReplyDelete