Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Overheard This Week

Can I just say, I love my kiddos! :) We have been talking about local government in Social Studies, so their journal prompt was "If I was the Mayor, I would....?" This is what one of my little dragons wrote:


 "I would make teachers happy--more money!"

If only 6-year olds could run for Mayor! :)


I also thought it was funny---so typical of the thoughts GT kids have. The kids were talking the other day about what would happen if knights fought with "swordfish" instead of swords. So cute!

One of my little dragons also assured me that she was going to "imaginate" something good for her assignment.

Gotta love 'em! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Can you believe we are 4 weeks in already! We send progress reports home soon!








3 comments :

  1. That's too funny! I can't believe that progress reports are right around the corner. Have a great weekend!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I wonder if she has a teacher in her family. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see a fight with swordfish.
    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete