Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

1st Day Bubbles

I like to take pics of the kiddos on the first day of school. Not only is it the way I set up their portfolios on the class website (I don't use any names, so I use pictures of them), but I also like to send them to the parents and make that first connection. Last year, I did the whole kids holding the frame thing. This year I wanted to do something different. Granted, it turned out to take much longer than I anticipated. I took the photos when they were eating breakfast in the morning and many turned out to be first week photos and not first day ones. :) I had them write a message about 1st Grade in the bubble. Some wrote things like "I can't wait for 1st Grade" or "1st Grade Rocks". Here is mine (I looped up with mostly the same kids)--"here we go again"!







2 comments :

  1. Cute! Would make a great class book too.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unique idea. Not the beginning of the year for me in Australia but think ill try this anyway - they'll love it.
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete