Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Inspiration

I came across this clip the other day and can I just say-I love this speaker! I agree with everything she is saying about believing in kids and helping them to believe in themselves. The part about the 2 right on the test instead of 18 wrong is just priceless.




Also, I know some of you have GT kids in your class or at least students who are on a more advanced level and require that higher challenge. If you do not know the Byrdseed site already: http://www.byrdseed.com/ - there are so many great resources there. I just shared some with my kids from the virtual field trip-the colossal lego creation and the art in coffee-they love those kinds of things. Definitely check it out if you are in need of some inspiration--this is the time of year where the kids are just getting so bored with the same old same old!

I love photography and this contest has my gears really thinking what one photograph could show great teaching. What I love about it is they said the idea behind it was driven by trying to get some positive stuff out there about teachers.   So if you have any good inspiring shots to share......



1 comment :

  1. Byrdseed is one of my favs....after yours of course:-) Great video!

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete