Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Cutest Book

I've been going to the library every other weekend to look for books to use with my kiddos. We moved into a new school building this past year and I packed up all my books and took most of them home. Unfortunately, I'm the worst packer in the universe-I didn't label the boxes and I didn't really pack them like I should have, by seasons or by themes. So I have books I want to use, I just can't find them without a search party helping me. :)

Anyway, I digress. I found a book by the notorious Mo Willems-which alone would have sparked the interest of my Munchkins. But the story is just so cute.


My kids loved the wordplay-he's not "terrible" like mean, he's "terrible" because he stinks at being a monster because he doesn't scare people. I don't have any good activities for it yet, but wanted to share my find. If you do a monster unit in October like I do, it's a good addition to it.



2 comments :

  1. This was my first Mo Willems book, so it holds a special place in my heart!! I love Leonardo, too!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First!

    ReplyDelete