Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Well, Got Some Bulletin Boards Done Anyway....

Let me preface this by saying I am not very good at bulletin boards. I love coming up with ideas for them, titles for them, shopping for borders, but when it comes to actually putting them up-it takes me forever to get it right. The paper is always just inches too short. The border corners don't match up. The letters aren't straight. My wonderful mother came in to help me out today and they came out better than they ever have, although for me, that's not saying much. :) Here's what we came up with:

This is the board just outside the door.

                                                       I know I'm still missing a letter (and the dot over the "i")-I'm going to have to make another "e" somehow. Still debating whether I like the fence border.

I am in love with my Word Wall! The kids take the balloons (where the words will be) to their seats to 
use in their writing, so it's interactive.

Obviously not quite done yet-ignore the tubs and workbooks! But at least the furniture isn't still piled up in 
a heap in the corner. :)

What do you think? I definitely feel a little better-our Meet-and-Greet is Wednesday and meetings Mon-Thurs all day-so no time in-between besides this week to the room. It was making me very anxious!



3 comments :