Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Door Hangers

I head up our campus Student Council and every year we make something for all of our staff during appreciation week. I was really stuck creatively this year because I felt like we had done everything already. Browsing through a craft store I found craft foam in the shape of butterflies, hearts and flowers. The kids came up with a list of nice words to decribe the staff members (one asked, is strict a nice word? :). We did use the thesaurus online to help us not just use awesome, nice and pretty over and over. We put the words in Wordle and voila! It didn't seem like such a great idea when we realized we have 60+ staff members :0 but I hope people will enjoy them. Kids, especially the older ones, don't always tell their teachers how much they appreciate them.




No comments :

Post a Comment