Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

They Can Be So Thoughtful!

I talk about my dog a lot with my students because she's my baby.

Here was what she looked like as a puppy with her wonky ears. She was a rescue, believe it or not.





Here she is pretty much all growed up-she'll be 3 years old next week.


 My screensaver at school is a picture of her and when we're watching a Brainpop clip or something and computer goes to sleep after 15 minutes, the kids say RUBY!!!-like she turned it off or something. I still have former students now in 2nd Grade who I see when I'm picking up my kids from lunch. Do they ask how I'm doing...no, it's how is Ruby doing?! I even got a Christmas card last year from a parent who wrote "hope you and Ruby have a great holiday"--so the parents even know who she is!

One of my kids brought this in last week for her birthday:

How thoughtful was that!  I know she was in the store and just thought of us. So sweet!

1 comment :

  1. That is so sweet! My kiddos bring things for my bunny!

    Come visit me when you get the chance! I have LOTS of *freebies* I'll be sharing this week! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete